Do you have goals? Are you writing down your goals? Here are 5 things that you should know when setting goals!
- Confidence- Having the confidence and believe in yourself a 1000% that is a must. You have to believe fully without any doubt that you will maximize each day to achieve those goals. Being able to bet on yourself and having the confidence to get back up is something that should be done first before even moving forward.
- Focus- Focus on delivering results and execute flawlessly on a few things that will create big results. You want to master one thing and not worry about the other things. Many people try to be good at many things and they never see results. Focus on one thing and learn from the best in your field. Writing down “little goals” each day will give you the ability to help you stay focus.
- Execution- Being productive every single day and being consistence is a mother of mastery. If you have an idea but don’t execute it does not matter. Do something where you can take action. If you have ideas write it down. Execution is the name of the game! Move forward each day and take full action on those tasks.
- Clarity- Clarity is Power. If you really know what you want you will do anything and everything it takes to get there. You always want to have your goals that you want to accomplish. Find your top 3 goals and find out exactly what you want to accomplish. Ask yourself. How do you want to feel? How much money you want to have? Once you really know all these things you have a clear mission and nothing should stop you.
- Focus- Start working on yourself. Keep your mindset and peak performance. If you are not working at your peak performance you will get distracted and not hit your goals. You need to write down your 3 proudest accomplishments. From there focus on each day and be willing to do whatever it take to accomplish little at a time to ultimatly hit your yearly or 6 month goal.
- Grit-Your ability to keep going and improve every day. You will increase your muscle memory and execute on your goals my your grit. You will not let anything stop you if you have a strong grit.
These are very powerful points that I wanted to mention. Peter Voogd taught me all these things. You can find him all over the web. He has great tools and resources to help you grow into the person you want to be. I would recommend anyone checking out his stuff. Here are my top 3 goals by the end of the year. My first goal is to make more then $60,000 by the end of the year. My second goal is to quit my job at Brookfield Towing and begin my business. My third goal is to improve my relationships. I want to build a stronger family, spiritually, and mentally relationship. These are some of my goals. I take each day and lift it to the fullest. Be thankful what you have and never take anything for granted. Those are things I remind myself every day. If you have questions or want more info on Peter Voogd contact me.